AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

50 70 ! membres!! Merci énormément à tous les membres inscrits. On vous aimes énormément. you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  505103780 Vous nous étonnerez toujours.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

+5
Jazzlyn Anderson
Sage Crowley
Anha Brennan
Dave Buckley
Charlie Fresco
9 participants
AuteurMessage
Charlie Fresco

Charlie Fresco

MAIL SEND : 5
SINCE : 07/06/2014
CREDITS : banwolfs
PSEUDO : m@use/emilie
$ JOB/STUDIES : F.B.I. agent

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  Empty
MessageSujet: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptySam 7 Juin - 12:22

prenom nom
quote quote quote quote
STATUT DANS LA FAMILLE
© TUMBLR - QUOTE

NOM, PRÉNOMS: écrire ici. ~ ÂGE, DATE DE NAISS.: écrire ici. ~ NATIONALITÉ ET ORIGINES: écrire ici. ~ MÉTIER OU ÉTUDES: écrire ici. ~ ÉTAT CIVIL: écrire ici. ~ STATUT MONÉTAIRE: écrire ici. ~ CARACTÉRISTIQUES PHYSIQUES: écrire ici. ~ TRAITS DE CARACTÈRE: écrire ici. ~ GROUPE: écrire ici.

Darling we are two sides of the same coin
(Dans cette section, vous pourrez écrire les tics et manies, une descriptions physique et mentale en points ou des événements importants pour votre personnage. On vous demande dix points minimum.) Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat.

Cause once you're mine there's no going back
(Pour cette deuxième section, celle qui est longue, nous vous demandons un seul anecdote de vingt lignes ou une liste d'événements marquants pour votre personnage. On ne vous demande pas de minimum, à vous de juger combien en faire. Essayez d'arriver à vingts lignes du moins.) Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat.

Shoot me down but I won't fall, I'm titanium
PRENOM ET PSEUDO: ici ~ ÂGE: ici ~ PAYS: ici ~ COMMENT ES-TU ARRIVÉ ICI?: ici ~ SCÉNARIO: oui ou non ~ AVIS: ici ~ AVATAR: ici

Dernière édition par Charlie Fresco le Sam 7 Juin - 15:53, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dave Buckley

Dave Buckley

CREDITS : Av. {Bombshell @Bazzart} - Gifs {Foxy foxy @Tumblr} - Lyrics {}.
PSEUDO : Stereks {Pau}.
$ JOB/STUDIES : Forensic Anthropologist in colaboration with the F.B.I..

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptySam 7 Juin - 12:43

WELCOME LOVE!  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  758561173  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  440171601 

Spoiler:
Charlie Fresco

Charlie Fresco

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptySam 7 Juin - 15:54

Merci ma belle  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  3803078176 

Je sens qu'on va bien s'amuser avec ces deux là Wink
Dave Buckley

Dave Buckley

CREDITS : Av. {Bombshell @Bazzart} - Gifs {Foxy foxy @Tumblr} - Lyrics {}.
PSEUDO : Stereks {Pau}.
$ JOB/STUDIES : Forensic Anthropologist in colaboration with the F.B.I..

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptySam 7 Juin - 16:01

C'est certain. you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  2811925964 
Joli choix de gifs, ils correspondent bien au personnage.  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  440171601 you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  553799004 
Anha Brennan

Anha Brennan

MAIL SEND : 151
SINCE : 06/06/2014
CREDITS : Rusty Halo (avatar) and rodenlydia (tumblr).
PSEUDO : Argents ○ Vendela.
$ JOB/STUDIES : Etudiante en criminologie.

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptySam 7 Juin - 17:19

Superbe choix  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  2373456203  Il est à toi pour 7 jours.  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  2683556058 
Bienvenue et bon courage  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  505103780 
Charlie Fresco

Charlie Fresco

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptySam 7 Juin - 18:49

Merci Vendela Smile
Ouep, c'est grâce à toi que le les ai trouvé d'ailleurs ^^
Sage Crowley

Sage Crowley

MAIL SEND : 209
SINCE : 02/06/2014
CREDITS : © bombshell and tumblr.
PSEUDO : shewolf ♡ clau.
$ JOB/STUDIES : archivist for the journal and the police station.

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptySam 7 Juin - 20:27

Bienvenue sur le forum. you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  505103780 you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  436639581 you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  849308823
T'es toute jolie avec monsieur. Et le métier, amen.  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  264066154 
https://greengrass.forum-canada.com
Jazzlyn Anderson

Jazzlyn Anderson

MAIL SEND : 136
CREDITS : toxic heart (ava) ; avario perlato (sign) ;
PSEUDO : .ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN (emma)
$ JOB/STUDIES : vendeuse dans une boutique d'antiquités

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptyDim 8 Juin - 7:00

Bienvenue I love you
Agnès Dubey

Agnès Dubey

MAIL SEND : 72
SINCE : 08/06/2014
CREDITS : money honey. (ava)
$ JOB/STUDIES : Chef. (Thai cuisine)

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptyLun 9 Juin - 15:09

Bienvenue. I love you
Elaine Reed

Elaine Reed

MAIL SEND : 129
CREDITS : ruthless.
PSEUDO : libellule.
$ JOB/STUDIES : police officer.

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptyLun 9 Juin - 15:43

bienvenue et bon courage pour ta fiche.  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  897248358 
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptyLun 9 Juin - 16:27

bienvenue  I love you 
Kelly Lawson

Kelly Lawson

MAIL SEND : 44
SINCE : 09/06/2014
CREDITS : SWEET DISASTER.
PSEUDO : Kevin
$ JOB/STUDIES : Interne aux urgences.

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptyLun 9 Juin - 19:13

Bienvenue parmi nous  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  3919442455 
Charlie Fresco

Charlie Fresco

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptyJeu 12 Juin - 20:57

Merci tout le monde Smile Serait il possible d'avoir plusieurs jours de délais, jusqu'à mercredi s'il vous plait ?
Dany Hathaway

Dany Hathaway

MAIL SEND : 17
SINCE : 08/06/2014
CREDITS : @(avatar) myself ✰ (sign) tumblr.
PSEUDO : Maslanys ✰ Ana.
$ JOB/STUDIES : Infirmière.

WHAT ABOUT NOW THEN
THE NOTEBOOK:

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptyJeu 12 Juin - 21:38

Coooolin  you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  2910019570 
Bienvenue, réserves moi un lien I love you
Anha Brennan

Anha Brennan

MAIL SEND : 151
SINCE : 06/06/2014
CREDITS : Rusty Halo (avatar) and rodenlydia (tumblr).
PSEUDO : Argents ○ Vendela.
$ JOB/STUDIES : Etudiante en criminologie.

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  EmptySam 14 Juin - 23:31

Le délai de réservation de ton avatar s'est terminé, je déplace donc ta fiche dans celles en danger mais il te reste toujours 1 jour pour la terminer. Tu peux cependant demander un délai supplémentaire si tu le souhaites. I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.    you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.  Empty

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Page 1 sur 1